Volunteers Terms and Conditions 2021
To be considered for a volunteer role with at Into the Trees you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All volunteers must be 16 or over on or before the 10th September 2021.
- You must agree to read the Volunteer Information Pack and Site Induction & Safety Guide before arriving on site. These will be sent to successful applicants by email prior to the event.
- You must be available to arrive at the festival site at the latest by 12 noon Friday 10th September 2021, unless otherwise agreed with the organisers.
- You must be familiar with the festival Risk Assessments and Safeguarding Child Policy. A copy will be made available at the site Production Office.
- You must attend the on site volunteer training sessions on Thursday 9th or Friday 10th September. Time TBC.
- You must agree to work a maximum of 12 hours (most likely two to three 3-4 hour shifts) at any time between 12:00 Friday 10th September and 18:00 Sunday 13th September (unless otherwise agreed with the festival team).
- You must turn up to your assigned shifts on time and in a fit state to carry out duties.
- You must wear a festival steward tabard whilst working.
- You agree to be responsible for your own safety and that of your belongings.
- You agree to organise child care, if required, for the times you are volunteering.
- You agree to notify festival organisers no later than 27th August if you can no longer volunteer.
- Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Into the Trees is a family festival and we will remove you from site if we feel your behaviour is in any way dangerous or inappropriate. This includes use of illegal drugs, excessive alcohol consumption or any other disruptive behaviour.
- You agree to have lots of fun, be generally awesome, helpful and smiley