Volunteers Terms and Conditions
To be considered for a volunteer role at Into the Trees you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All volunteers must be 16 or over on or before the event.
- You must agree to read the Volunteer Information Pack and Site Induction & Safety Guide before arriving on site. These will be sent to successful applicants by email prior to the event.
- You must be available to arrive at the festival site at the latest by 12 noon Friday of the event unless otherwise agreed with the organisers.
- You must be familiar with the festival Risk Assessments and Safeguarding Child Policy. A copy will be made available at the site Production Office.
- You must agree to work a maximum of 12 hours (most likely two to three 3-4 hour shifts) at any time between 12:00 Friday 6th September and 18:00 Sunday 8th September (unless otherwise agreed with the festival team).
- You must turn up to your assigned shifts on time and in a fit state to carry out duties.
- You must wear a steward tabard whilst working.
- You agree to be responsible for your own safety and that of your belongings.
- You agree to organise childcare, if required, for the times you are volunteering.
- You agree to notify the organisers no later than 23rd August if you can no longer volunteer.
- Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Into the Trees is a family event and we will remove you from site if we feel your behaviour is in any way dangerous or inappropriate. This includes use of illegal drugs, excessive alcohol consumption or any other disruptive behaviour.
- You agree to be added to our mailing list
- You agree to have lots of fun, be generally awesome, helpful and smiley