Into the Trees
Terms & Conditions of Sale of Tickets
By purchasing Into the Trees tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Into the Trees Terms & Conditions of Sale 2016
• Your possession of an Into the Trees ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
• There are no additional booking fees to pay.
• Tickets are sent as E-tickets (email) or M-tickets (Mobile) and cannot be refunded, re-issued or replaced, so please don’t lose them…
• Without a valid ticket, entry to the event will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
• Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times and children must not be left unsupervised at any time during the event.
• We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18’s on any part of the site.
<p”>• The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails no more than once a month and these contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the event.
• Children’s tickets cannot be purchased separately – all under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
• Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
• All ticket prices include VAT.
• Parking at the event is free of charge in 2016.
• The event site is a beautiful natural area, set within the Ashdown Forest which is part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Please help us keep it that way by cleaning up and using the rubbish / recycling facilities provided.
Into the Trees Cancellation & Refund Policy
• All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
• In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, a refund will not be available.
• In the event of a national emergency (as defined by the MOD), the event will be cancelled and no refund will be available.
Into the Trees Terms & Conditions of Entry
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Into the Trees accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
• Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles.
• Entry to the event site is only allowed from the date/time stated on the ticket.
• Tickets will be exchanged a hand stamp when entering the site.
• No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on event site.
• Exhibitors and activities described on this website are subject to change without notice.
• The event organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the event.
Version 1.0 – July 2015